9.10.2010

hot summer days... still

Hello everyone!!!!


 I can imagine most of you out there are looking forward to the fall, but around here, the slight (I live in Puerto Rico) weather changes are yet to come. As I read a few of my favorite blogs this morning talking about the cooler temperatures and earlier sunsets, I surfed the web looking for Popsicle and sorbet recipes to fight off the heat.

Honeydew Melon Pops
And then I stumbled upon this site with the most grownup and delicious looking Popsicles. The site is icypops.com by Krystina Castella.

The presentation is so clean and appealing, and the flavor combinations are truly unexpected. I hope you can give summer one last chance and make one of these recipes for your loved ones... I know I will.



I have a long and ambitious list of things to do for this weekend. Do you have some tips on painting furniture??  We'll see how it goes.
Have a great weekend

                                    ciao ciao, natalia


all pictures in this post from icypops.com